Commercial Property Management Services
We have earned our reputation as a proven commercial real estate property management company, providing vision and insight to enhance your commercial property to attract and retain quality tenants while being responsive and attentive to details.
Our clients appreciate our hands-on approach and our ongoing commitment to maintaining and improving the commercial properties we manage.
We’re local and, for our clients, being local translates into our heightened attention and responsiveness as we take pride in our work and the properties we manage.
Our property management services include:
- Coordinate and supervise all maintenance activities, repairs, inspections and capital and tenant improvements
- 24/7 availability and emergency response
- Prepare recommendations and action plans for common area improvements
- Negotiate contracts, supervise independent contractors, and on-site employees
- Develop long term investment strategies for our clients
- Responsible for financial management of properties including budgeting and preparing monthly financial statements
- Bookkeeping services including accounts receivable and accounts payable, budget-to-actual reporting and variance analysis; CAM reconciliations
- Responsible for invoicing requirements per lease agreements, including CAM charges
- Secure bids for insurance, other financial services or other expenses as needed
- Responsible for all landlord/tenant communications (e.g., maintenance needs)
- Tenant liaison
- Lease negotiation
After many years of trying, we finally have a management company whom we can trust and one that has added so much to our property appearance and value. Bell Tower Management has provided exceptional service from day one and we have never been in better shape thanks to their care, strategic thinking and follow through.
Dr. Prerak D. Shah, M.D., F.A.C.S.
Why Bell Tower Commercial Real Estate Group?
Local market knowledge
We know the local markets and have built relationships with people in both the private and public sectors to help us best serve your needs.